Any professional can become a member of AFAC as long as he fullfills the following criteria:
Pays yearly membership fee.
- Be breeder or owner of a Purebred Arabian horse, intended for flat racing and based at a French breeding operation.
- Be owner or trainer of at least one Purebred Arabian racehorse, registered in training in France with France Galop.
- A professional who exercises an activity within the Purebred Arabian racing industry in France and is approved by the board members.
- To a direct debit of 4% on the breeders’ premiums received for all Purebred Arabian racehorses (i.e. : € 40 for a Breeders’ premium of € 1,000).
Every member of AFAC automatically becomes a member of the French Thoroughbred Breeders’ Association and consequently accepts a direct debit of 4% on the breeders’ premiums he receives for his racehorses.
AFAC MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Advantages in the Breeders’ Challenge race.
- € 80 discount on the entry fee for the Arqana Purebred Arabian sales.
- Benefits from AFAC’s information services (YEARBOOK etc.)
- Have your name listed on the AFAC website and private acces.
- Free publications from the French Thoroughbred Breeders’ Association (Thoroughbred Stallion Guide, Flat Racing Results, Newsletters, etc…).
- Access the entire French Thoroughbred Breeders’ Association’s website.
- Access all French Thoroughbred Breeders’ Association services on horse health, taxes and legal rights.
- Free yearly subscription to the magazine “Les Cahiers du Cheval Arabe”.
- Free subscription to Jour de Galop and The French Purebred Arabian.
Tags : AFAC